Should I stay or Should I go?

Do not get me wrong I love the father of my child. But here I am 8 months pregnant and feeling alone. We do not live together because I was with out a job at the beginning of my pregnancy and he didn't pay the rent. Which he could have fully done alone but idk he just doesn't like too I guess. So I am living with my mother and he is staying with a friend. We are looking for a new place but he has two dogs American Bullies no one wants to take them in their apartment and he doesn't make enough to pay a lot on rent. Since being with him the last 3 yrs I have gotten so much debt and lost my car. So now I'm back to square one and now with a baby. I just don't know if I wanna do this with him anymore. I recently got tooken out of work bc my job is a hazard to the baby. Our stuff is in storage and he expects me to put money towards the storage bill when I will not be receiving another check for god knows how long. He has not bought one thing for our daughter I have been doing it all. I just don't know what I'm doing anymore. He didn't want the baby at the beginning of the pregnancy and I couldn't get an abortion. But, I'm thinking about just staying with my mom and getting my life back together for my daughter. I'm broken right now and confused. I can tell you this much if I wasn't pregnant with his daughter this would be a no brainer. But, when I think about my daughter it changes everything. Do you ladies have any advice for me?