He left me after a year. It's been five days and my world is crushed! HELP ME GET HIM BACK!

Myah
I need some support and help from my girls. Please. It's been a whole year and I KNOW hes the one. GIve me advice on how to get him back. 
Here's a short version of our problems/breakups. HELP PLEASE I need him back
I desperately need your help. I've been dating my love, the love of my life, for a whole year. He broke up with me four days ago. It's the second time we have broken up. It's a long distance relationship partly. He is at college an hour and a half away. But I see him every two weeks or so. We have had sex many times in our relationship, shared so many good memories and I love him so very much. He told me that the past half month, he fell out of love with me. These were the reasons he left me he said
We fight too often
I place too many restrictions on him
I make him miserable
But our fights were stupid little things over miscommunication.
I was doing no contact for 4 days and I broke it today. I called him and we talked about why we broke up. He said he was fine all day and got miserable as soon as I talked to him. And he said he doesn't love me. And that we aren't right for each other. He doesn't want to be friends, but he doesn't hate me. 
There's no hope he's stubborn. He will literally NEVER want me back because he LETS old experiences hold him up. Like if we agree to start fresh and try again he still holds onto past hurt and fights from like the first month of our relationship. We talked about apartments and marriage and kids, now he says we will never be together again, and trust me he's serious. He says all that I bring up in him is anger and depression and when he's not with me he's fine. But he said I love you and had sex with me every day for 11 months. He was passionate, gave gifts, put families loved each other, we spent holidays together.
What do I do. I will do literally ANYTHING to marry him. I want him back permanently. He is my soul mate. He's in college and he says that nothing in his life, not his overbearing parents, not college finals, nothing made him stressed or miserable. Only me. 
I can't loose him. But I promise you no contact isn't going to work. No contact is a RELIEF for him. In fact today when I asked if he missed me or had any plans to text me in the four days where I did no contact, he said he never once thought to text me. He's already enjoying life without me....
What do I do. He used to treat me like his queen. Now I know that it will take an act of God to make him love me and date me again. Help please I need you.
He is coming home from college friday but I know he will refuse to meet up with me. I only have until the end of christmas break to see him in person again!