How do I tell him?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about four months now and last Friday I found out that I am 5 weeks pregnant. I was absolutely, completely DEVASTATED. We were not TTC and the timing is COMPLETELY WRONG! I am 21 and graduating college next May, we aren't married, and I'm not in a place financially to have a child right now. My boyfriend on the other hand was absolutely ecstatic!!!! He is 25 with a good job and up until now he didn't know that he could have children. This definitely caused a bit of a ruccus between us seeing as how we both felt very differently about what was happening. Against my request to keep it private, he told his two brothers the same day and his mom the next, all of which were very excited like him ... yesterday I miscarried and passed the sac, but I don't know how to tell my boyfriend... I know he is going to be absolutely crushed and the thought of that hurts me even more ... Surprisingly, I also feel deeply saddened by this as if it's my fault because I didn't want it... I had even considered abortion out of desperation, and 2 weeks ago I went out drinking with my sister for her birthday, but I had no idea that I was pregnant at the time .. Although I am sad, I still feel a sense of relief and am sure that I will be fine in the end, my boyfriend on the other hand, I'm not so sure... He is currently 4 hours away from me and will be for the next 3 weeks. How do I break this news to him?