What do I do?

So this is my first time posting on <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a>, and I'm a little nervous honestly.
For about 5 months now, I've noticed that I've got a pretty bad smell "down there", and some issues with itching frequently.  Since I haven't really been taught much about female anatomy or how to keep things healthy, I thought it was normal.
Eventually I stumbled across the term 'Yeast Infection' and judging from what I've read online, I think I might have an infection of sorts.
I also recently discovered a small white bump on my inner labia which is kind of concerning, although it doesn't hurt.
I was thinking about going to a doctor or someone so they could check things out, but I'm only 13 and I really, really, REALLY don't feel comfortable with that at all.
I thought I could ask my mum to get me a medication.  But she recently went through a big event, which has made her very paranoid about health (especially vaginal) and if I told her, she would force me to get an examination.  I know it sounds like I'm being a bit dramatic, but she would.  Only out of concern, of course, but it's really not something I feel comfortable with.
Are there any sort of home remedies for an infection? Or if I just leave things be, should it slowly sort itself out?
I'm not sure what to do.