Breakeup after breakeup

Hi to all the ladies who are reading this . I am posting anonymous because i would like to keep it private . So i wanted to share my story with you guys , It all began when i met my husband back in my country ,(he lives in usa) we inmediatly conected and everything seemed to be good . We got married after 8 months ( we are both religious, but i wouldnt say what religion it is , really sorry ) and i came to America with him the 11 month that we were togheter so that means 3 months married . When i came everything was great until we went for our honeymoon the first day was magical ( i was virgin, he wasnt) but it was magical anyways , the second day went well until he started crying that he has been in love with this other girl it was his bestfriend and bla bla ...broke my heart but i told him we can get thru this and step by step he will forget about her . After that thing went again very smoothly , one day i was watching a guy who turned into a woman and i follow him on youtube so this "youtuber" now regrets what he has done , me being religious i said " well he should have waited until he knew for sure what he wanted " and my husband inmediatly started defending the guy and i started laughing and i said a joke " if i got married to a guy and he turns out gay i will die " he then shuted up and didnt say anything and just looked at me ....i was shocked and i started laughing no it cant be well after both of us crying he admited that he was bisexual and he is attracted to men and stuff ....So i was heartbroken that he never told me this . At this point let me tell you i was pregnant but didnt know yet . So after a couple of days i came to my senses and i said okay i love this man he is bisexual so therefore he loves me ( thats what he said ) so i will help him of the desire of men and make him grow more to me as a woman and make him forget about the other stuff . When we found out we were pregnant we were so happy he seemed doing great in bed he was great and he got horny ( sorry) . Then now that im almost 38 weeks pregnant he had broke down he changed as a person ...and my friend back in my country a guy that i used to date asked her about me afyer all this years and she told him that im married expecting and he told her tell her that i hope she is happy and that i asked for her ..So she told me and my husband was next to me ( let me tell you he is so sweet my husband and never said no to anything i asked for ) and asked me " what is she saying " so i told him , inmediatly his face changed and he went to the bathroom , i knew something was off so i went to him and i saw him crying ..( about the other stuff about desire to a guy i always talked to him openly and tell him i know its hard and he likes our religion so he is like its so hard for me and bla bla bla i dont want to hurt your heart or our baby s , but i always tried to make him talk to me whenever his down ) well continuing i huged him and i said please dont hide anything from me im your wife and im here to support you ..and then he said " i feel like its beetter if you were with someone else " i said "i cant be i love you " and he confess to me that he doesnt feel sparkle between us and that he is gay not bisexual ...and that he loves me but he feels like a love of a friendship . All i told him while i was crying was " you faked it ? " and he said no i didnt and i told him again " i want to help you " and it was just crying both of us . He is scared if we get divorce that i wont be happy anymore . I tried everything to help him but still he doesnt want to be gay . He says that he wants to be a normal guy and look at me and just be out of breath but this desire is killing him ... i tried to work it out with him but we talked and the best solution was divorce and i want him to be happy ...all those ' i love you' were not true.......all those times we had sex he tells me to turn around from my b**** he tought of a guy ( he said that this was sometimes when he couldnt cum ) but still hurts me ...i didnt cry when he confessed stiff like this because i didnt want him to stop saying the truth after i begged him about to be honest ...he was crying all the time ...but now im lost and i cant cry anymore i just feel so empty and what have i done to deserve something like this ....plus all this i have a green card and if i get divirce the goverment will probably tell me to leave and i have to leave my daughter here ......i am house wife ...i dont have any family here but he is willing to support me . Today he said to me i dont think its a good idea ...maybe he is just weak but i told him i cant leave like this when i know my husband the father of our baby is not in love with me or atrracted or have a sparkle with me ...and he thinks about other guys i cant .... I really dont know what to do i toughy i was going back to school after tbe baby is born and be togheter but everything doesnt work the way we want...