mil take over

Haley
So I'm only 9 weeks pregnant. My husband and I have only told our close family for now since I've had some complications. Today my MIL and FIL show up to my house with a 4 in 1 crib. So I was in alittle shock it's very nice but at the same time this is my first baby/ pregnancy and I would like a say in what to buy for it. So my MIL proceeds to tell me she has furniture, sheets and a mobile on layaway for me too. And my FIL just laughs and says she thinks it's her baby. Now like I said it's a nice of her to do this but I need to have some sort of say in my baby's room plus I'm only 9 weeks and have no clue to what I'm having. I told her all of this tonight but both of my inlaws just laughed it off like I was crazy. And of course my husband just say you know how she is. And yes I do but at this point I feel it's a little too much. So I guess what I'm asking is has anyone else experienced this and if so how did you handle it, this is my first baby so I'd like I say in things but don't want to come off ignorant or ungrateful.