Can anyone tell me why ItWorks distributors are usually heavy set?

Yet they "swear" their products work? I'm not body shaming because your weight is none of my business. But your business geared toward fat fighters, wraps, cellulite creams, carb blockers (whatever the company's terms are) doesn't seem all that promising when the distributors themselves don't have any personal results for the items they're pushing and shoving down your throat (literally 10 posts daily from my friends that sell and I am constantly being friend requested by other distributors that I deny because they practically harass you even after you tell them politely no thank you) I'd be more inclined to believe the products work if the people that always have them on hand could prove it rather than stealing dedicated people's workout progression photos and slapping their logo on it 😤 seen it SO many times. 
Edit: I posted anonymous because, well I can. Also, concerns and and questions regarding products should probably go in "Product recommendations" VS some of the other boards in here for pregnancy, parenting, and families so obviously why I posted it here 🙄