Stressing out a bit! So my husband works away for 8 days and home for 6. Luckily he works only 2.5 hours away so if I'm ovulating I can go visit him! I had what I thought were positive ovulation tests earlier in the week and drove down on tueaday (CD 10) and we BD that night. Now it's Friday (CD 13) and I am having definite positive OPKs. I am at work tonight until midnight so we can't BD tonight. If we BD tomorrow night will we still safely be in the window of ovulation? I know it's better for sperm to be waiting for the egg. Please give me advice!!