Late on your period, but felt all the symptoms of a period like cramping, sore abdomen, irritability, sensitivity; like feeling overly emotional but no blood, could this be signs I'm pregnant or just irregular and ovulating, has anyone experienced this?

Evaa
I recently got my iud out, like almost two months ago. I had one period since then and it was totally regular, right on the date; ended when it was supposed too. Nothing wierd. I've been obviously having sex and there were a couple times I thought "ooo that was a little risqué" and now I'm late by a week and 2 days. Still no blood but last week during the whole time I should have had my period, but didn't, I experienced all of the symptoms I normally would for a period just no blood, and so im confused because i know it could be that im irregular for whatever reasons, and my ovulating could be more sensitive now because of remving my IUD but ya Im just not used to it feeling this way. Have any of you found out your pregnant after experiencing something like this or was it just an irregular period??? 🤔🤔😑😐 * I've been pregnant before and had an abortion both times, I don't need the lectures or the biased opinions I'm not asking what should I do I'm asking has anyone else experienced this and was it just a scare or did you end up with a bun in the oven? Let me know if any of you other lovely ladies have experienced this please and thanks 🙄

Vote below to see results!