Need to Vent!

Caitlynn
Here's a story:  my husband and I went on our honeymoon. A cruise to western Caribbean /South America. I broke my ankle/leg in 3 place during the vacation. The doctors on the boat did what they could and advised I go to the ER when we get home. We get home on a Monday and immediately go to the ER. From there they planned a surgery on the Wednesday. 
 The night before surgery, I was feeling very dizzy and decided to take a pregnancy test and it was positive.  So now I'm freaking out because I had NO idea and had multiple x-rays done, was taking OxyContin for pain, was given morphine, and going for a major surgery.  Right before surgery they did another test and it was positive just confirming some more. Then it was up in the air if they were going to do the surgery or not. In the end, the surgery was needed so they proceeded, just didn't add a certain drug to the IV. 
Since surgery, I've been on crutches and on them for at least another 4 weeks. It's really been making me depressed and adding so much extra stress both mentally and physically. On top of constant nausea, headaches, mood swings, it's been so hard and I'm only 6 weeks in. I'm trying to be positive but it's been very hard. I feel like I haven't even gotten to be excited about the baby. It's something my husband and I both wanted. Just needed to get that off my chest.