OMG!!!??? BFP!!!!??? IS THIS IT!? Please respond!

Kendra • Find your own happiness. Don't do what others expect of you. ~Baby Dust~

Okay so you ladies know about my miscarriage and omg this showed up within 2 minutes of testing and is still there. Omg I'm freaking out!? Do you see it!? I know it's faint but of all my faint line this is the clearest yet. Is God trusting me again!? Will he let me keep this one? I've been talking to him all morning and while comforting im worried to death. Do you think this is it?

Here's the message I sent to my doctor:

Okay so I'm really freaking out and I need to make sure this is real. Today I took a First Response Early Response pregnancy test with my first morning urine at precisely 3:15am. Within 2 minutes of the 3-10 minute frame a line showed up and then darkened at 3-4 minutes and has stayed the full 10 minutes and is still there. Now I'm just wondering since I have not received my period yet if I really am pregnant. Due to grief I wasn't properly charting but taking opks and we had sex without realizing it on my ovulation day. I still ovulated despite not having a period. Am I actually pregnant? I was not aware you could get pregnant without a period. My nerves are a little shot and I am extremely excited for this so if you could please respond in a timely manner this would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.