What doctor does semen analysis?

Hubby and I discussed it may be time for him to get a semen analysis. We have no idea where to start, like does he go to his primary care doctor? Or do only reproductive specialists do it? We have been trying for three months, OPKs and temping and doing the deed on my peak 3 days, and nothing so far. Help!