HELP 😩😩😩

Victoria
Hi ladies!!
So, I'm having an issue with my doctors office, I believe they had went under new management recently, probably hence these issues..
The manager of my drs office called me this morning leaving a voicemail cancelling my appointment tomorrow that I was to get my second opinion, as well as fertility assistance; she also sent a letter terminating my care at the facility. This seems like retaliation to me, because she knew I needed to speak with a lawyer about this!
Back story...
I have been ttc about 2 years now, I was recently diagnosed with pcos on the right, and a complex semi solid cyst on the left ovary.
In the past 2 years, for some reason, I kept getting passed around to different physicians and residents in the office. I had numberous testing done, and ultrasounds, soon after those were completed, the resident that was caring for me was done with her stay at the office, and left without giving me notice, or passing me to someone else, so her follow up orders did not go through...
I met with a new resident. She reviewed my ultrasound and told me surgery was not needed at the time (August) and I was to follow up with her tomorrow actually (1/12). And to come back in between if my pains got worse.
I kept going in for pain, but never received any treatment for the condition or pain.
I went to the ER recently because the pain was intolerable; after that I called into the office to speak with a manager so I could get an ultrasound to see what's going on, because I know it's not nothing.. they found that between the time of August and December, the cyst had grown twice its size; I followed up at my dr, got a new resident again (mine was on night Shift for dec.) this new resident said that I need surgery, basically a hysterectomy!! Taking the cyst, which may include taking the ovary and Fallopian tube! 
Of course I am getting a second opinion first, as well as home remedies.
But my issue now is, after speaking with the manager, being rude and incompassionate; she sent me a letter, terminating my care in the office!! Why? Because they don't want to deal with a lawsuit? This is in ethical!! They just told me I need surgery, and then they scratch me off as a patient!!? What happens if this thing ruptures? Poison will get into my blood; which could kill me! I really don't understand them!! 
The manager of my drs office called me this morning leaving a voicemail cancelling my appointment tomorrow that I was to get my second opinion, as well as fertility assistance; she also sent a letter terminating my care at the facility. This seems like retaliation to me, because she knew I needed to speak with a lawyer about this! 
I looked up reasons they could terminate a patient from their office, and not one single thing applied to me!! I was IN TEARS, no cursing, threatening, none of that, just confused with questions in tears!! 
The hospital that they are through, is saying that they are not affiliated with the office anymore, despite their name on everything in the office..