I DESPERATELY NEED ADVISE!! Please!!! 😢 UPDATE

😩😩😩

At my 8 week check up, my Dr had advised me to stop working as a swimming instructor as soon as I could due to the fact that kicking or getting hit in the stomach accidently can become dangerous for baby.

I wasn't showing what so ever so I did feel like I could work a couple more weeks with the kids. I immediately told one of my managers and she sounded excited for me, and said that I could move to front desk and that I just needed to give her a couple of weeks to find someone to take my shifts, at least 2 weeks she said. I told her that was fine, and that I would be fine for another couple of weeks.

Well, 2 weeks pass by, 4 weeks pass by. And by the 6th week after telling her, I began to feel like she was getting no where with getting my shifts covered. Every time I brought it up to her, she would say "that she's super close on covering all my shifts" or that she "found someone,but then they had to be let go". This past week, I was scheduled to work front desk for the first time on the same day I used to be scheduled to be in water with the kids, but she called me the night before and told me I had to get in the water bc the person that was taking my shifts had "suddenly gotten very sick". I was like, ok w.e. Didn't complain. She promised that would be my last water shift. Come this week, I am 17 WEEKS AND I'M STILL ON THE FUCKING SCHEDULE. How the hell does it take almost 10 weeks to find someone to cover my shift! I just feel like I am being taken advantage of. My fiancé is infuriated with this and begs me not to show up to work for the sake of our son, but we can't afford to lose anymore hours. I'm stressing out over this and have trouble sleeping now.

I just don't know what to do anymore.....

I NEED ADVISE 😭😢😭😢💔

Update: I have called my Dr and have asked for a Dr's note. It states I can't work in water for the remainder of my pregnancy starting tomorrow. I'm scheduled tomorrow, should I bring in the note today? Or is it OK to email it to my manager and then bring it in the next time I work?

I'm at a loss on what to do, bc i know things will be super awkward from here on out since my manager is my front desk trainer. I just feel like they're trying to find a reason to fire me. This sucks. How do you ladies work in such an awkward environment? How do you deal?

Thanks for the responses ladies!!!