Third time having false labor. Getting really sick of it! 🙄😡

Julia
39 weeks today. I was having contractions all Tuesday night and they continued all throughout the day. They weren't very frequent. Maybe only one or two every hour. Then last night my grandparents and aunt took my son and I out to dinner and the contractions started to get a bit painful. They noticed how often I was stopping to catch my breath and couldn't talk. When dinner was done I went back to their house to visit for a bit and sat down to visit with my grandma, we chatted for about 20 minutes and I had several contractions. She told me I should really start timing them. I dismissed them because this is the third time I've had false labor and I really didn't want to get my hopes up. She finally convinced me to start timing them and they were 7 minutes apart lasting about 1 minute and a half. They didn't get closer in frequency but became more painful. My aunt didn't feel comfortable with me driving myself and my son home so she drove us home in my car and took an uber back to her house. The contractions started to slow down towards the middle of the night but I had this intense back pain that would not go away no matter what I did. By the time morning came, the contractions were gone.
This is the third time I've had false labor and I'm getting really fed up. It's painful and it sucks. I keep hoping it's real and I get so excited, only to be slapped in the face.
The first time I had false labor I was 33 weeks and my contractions were freaking 4 minutes apart, for one minute long. It went on for a whole day. It was absolutely terrifying! I went to the ER for it.
The second time it happened I was 36 weeks and it was similar to the first time but I didn't go to the ER for it, I waited it out.
And now this has happened.
I'm freaking miserable. This would be SO much more bearable if I wasn't having so much freaking false labor! I can't take it anymore. It hurts like a bitch. I keep thinking it's the real thing because of how painful it is.Â