my husband surprised me!

Taryn • 26. Mom. Wife. Tattooed. Novice Chef. Coffee Addict. Harry Potter Fanatic. Nerd. Wine Drinker. Makeup Lover. Charlotte Rose 🌹 5-12-15 Benjamin Thomas 💙 7-8-17 Superbaby due 7-25-19

A few months ago my wallet was stolen out of my car and inside it was my promise ring my husband gave me when I was 15. I had that ring for 8 years, but had to take it off due to the band breaking and that's why it was in my wallet. I was so upset because that ring meant so much to me. Well today my husband surprised me with this new gorgeous ring! He told me, "I know it's not the same thing, but think of it as an upgrade from your old promise ring. And think of it as a renewed promise to you that I will always be the very best husband and father I can be for you!" Which of course, he promised that to me at our wedding, but it was still so sweet for him to essentially renew that vow to me. I'm so in love and can't stop looking at my hand! It's rose gold with a very light amethyst stone surrounded by diamonds!