PCOS diagnosed

Emma
Iv recently been diagnosed with PCOS and I'm really struggling with it. I could really use some support and positivity! Anyone have good life style tips, advise or happy stories? 
I'm 22 years old & my boyfriend is 21 and we have a 3 year old son and have been together for about five years.
I was given the PCOS diagnoses about a month ago and sense then iv felt different about myself. I feel like my clock is ticking louder than it already was (I wanted a second child before my son turns 5) and it's non stop. Now that I know I might not be able to have a second child so easily I want to start now. My boyfriend on the other hand is not ready now. He definitely wants another baby, probably as much as I do (hopefully) but says it's not the right time because we still have a lot to accomplish before he is ready. (school to be come an electrician, and get a license and car) in my opinion that will take 2-3 years (for us).. I get this points but I can't help but feel like I need to start trying now because it legitimately could take that long to even get pregnant! 
I made an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist for tomorrow. Hopefully she will be able to give me more info and help me.
I know diet is huge for PCOS so iv been trying to eat better. (Such a challenge for me) so far I lost a few pounds. When I started I was 255lbs, currently I'm 251lbs.. not much I know. 
Iv considered 21 day fix diet with the shakes. Has anyone had any luck with this?
Thank you for reading this 😀