How to survive w/o him for months?

Kay • Woman.
So, my boyfriend is shipping out for Marine Corps bootcamp on August 7th, and I think it's great. I'm so proud of him for wanting to serve our country and be that man of Valor I so adamantly admire. I've been trying really hard not to think about what will happen when he leaves, I've never had feelings for someone the way I feel for him. We have an amazing time together doing anything ~ Literally anything, we go to the grocery store to have fun~ We communicate well together, and we have so much in common. He's one of the only people I've ever met that understands my family. The connection between us has been an extreme connection: prior to meeting each other we were both swore relationships and Lovey-Dovey romance was not our scene. I'm also constantly blown away by the sexual attraction I have for him. I've never had that with anyone else. I love him deeply, and I know that we both want things to last. I would really appreciate some advice from those in military relationships on how to stay sane! I honestly miss him if we don't talk for half a day. Please help!