Annoying Ex 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

Dayy___
Okay.... well let me just start off by saying Good morning, Good afternoon, Good night whatever  fits right now. But I really need you guys help because I'm really at the point to where I'm about to accept his fake apologies and sympathy! But then I want to track him down and just cut off his dick!!! You might not understand but right now my feelings towards this whole situation is in the middle.. if that makes any sense! But to make a long story short, I really loved him with all my heart. He was the only only only person I loved with a passion. Like I felt like I could take a whole bullet for this boy! I was even thinking about letting him take my virginity.( but now that off the table) but he cheated on me 3 times and everytime he cheated on me and I found out I accepted his apologies! But now I don't know what to do! I honestly can't get this boy off of my mind like I think about him everyday! And when I have a opportunity to find other love push them to the side and think about this boy!