To keep or get rid of exs photos!? Read description please

Irene
Me and my boyfriend will be moving in together soon (we practically already live together if he's not at my place I'm always at his! We both have our own place for now till I move in with him!) anywho we're in a very serious relationship where we talk about marriage, me and my daughter(3yrs) fully trust him and he has won us over, we LOVE him! My daughters biological dad is in and out of her life :/ usually out ! I was with her dad for 6 yrs and I still have many photos of us in our "happy" times before he got into drugs and started abusing me and cheating , I also have this huge monkey stuffed bear he got me our very first valentines day and we made it on the hs yearbook a page all to ourselves anyway reason I still have this is because I just keep things and I wanted my daughter to have these items , is that wrong? I mean i have pictures of my divorced parents when they were still in love and i cherish them so much . Do I get rid of these things? Do I let her dad keep them and he can show them to her when shes older (assuming he doesnt do witchcraft on me or tosses them) Do I continue to stash them somewhere I never look? Do I tell my bf about them , will he think I still have feelings for my ex the one who left when i needed him most, will this make me seem shitty . Help?!

Vote below to see results!