Family Visiting after Baby

Our baby will be the first grandbaby on my side of the family. My family lives about 10 hours away, and my mom told me she is going to come after the birth. Which sounded great! But what is. . . not so great. . . is that she is planning to bring my two younger siblings, and stay in our one bedroom apartment. . . For an entire week! I don't want to learn to breastfeed and take care of a newborn while playing host for 3-5 people in my tiny one bedroom apartment right after birth. Especially cause it's our first, and I know it's going to be a huge adjustment!

My mom did the same thing when I miscarried our first baby and came to visit for "support." But I ended up playing hostess for her and the siblings she brought after a very traumatizing experience. I spent the whole time dealing with their drama, making food, providing snacks, and my house was worse after they left!!

I love my family! And I want them to share in the joy! But I don't want them to all come if it's going to make things worse instead of better. But I don't want to damage my relationship with them. . .

Any Advice??