so my husband sent me this text...

I work at an assisted living in Pennsylvania. And currently one of my residents whom I was close too has passed away. Her funeral is 02/14/2017 Valentine's Day. I had told my husband about and he had agreed and said it was okay if I went. Me and my friend from work were going to attend together. So me and my husband agreed to celebrate Valentine's Day early and what not. So I told him my friend from work and I plans. The funeral wake is from 8-6 so befor we were going to meet up a little early and look at decorations and try to plan my friends daughters first birthday. This was a last minute thing we came up with. So I immediately told him and he seemed okay with it. That was until later that night we went to Walmart and I accidentally bumped in to him as we were walking. he gave me the dirtiest look and sucked his teeth at so loud. that other people around heard and looked back at me. I felt so stupid and bad that I walked away. And after that it was it. He sent me this text after we got home and we were going back and forth with eachother. He is now peacefully sleeping while I am in tears after everything that was said.