just clearing my mind

Tori
I regret losing my virginity to a boy that I only knew for 2 weeks. He tricked me and then told me that it was my fault that I was asking for it. He got me in the back of my car and said he couldn't control his self. I regret falling in love with the boy who will never love me back. Due to me not looking the way he wants me to. I have always been the girl who hated hearself for so long I put on a smile but inside I guess I was hurting. See no one knew that I was battling anxiety for so long until the day before school started I had a break down. And the first thing my family asked was do you need to be committed. I broke down and told my mom that  she didn't need me and that she didn't have to worry about me anymore that I would be okay. I regret my mom having to hear that. I wish that I could have been a lot stronger. I regret not being the smart girl and not being the pretty friend and not being able to make friends.
It sucks having no one to talk to being in class and sitting alone and wishing sometimes that it would all end. Some days I would cry in my car and think about how no one cares. I regret a lot of stuff but I'm proud of how much I have grown I am learning to love myself I am learning that I want to be happy I have my good and bad days but I'm blessed