HOTTEST SEX EVER

Savannah • Just trying to love the way love should go❤️
So my boyfriend got up to go to work like he does every morning and he leans over and kisses me and then continues to get ready. Well minutes later he's ready to leave and he is walking out of our bedroom  and he says bye so I say bye back and then he's gone. I was like okay that was weird but maybe he just wanted me to sleep. Usually I get like a huge kiss or he acts super sexy towards me before he leaves so just a bye was kinda sad lol. So I texted him and asked him is he was okay and he said yeah and I said well then why did you leave without giving me anything? Like wtf. And he said oh you want something and I said well duh. He said well I'm sorry I was on the way to work. I said okay and just went back to sleep. Well minutes later I hear the garage door open and he comes into the bedroom. I asked him if anything was wrong and he just started taking off his clothes then he immediately jumped on top of me and began to fuck me so hard that I couldn't believe what was happening. He was thrusting so hard that our bed was moving. He grabbed the headboard and just gave it to me like I had never seen before. We fucked for like 20 minutes and he came and I definitely did like 2 or three times. Then he said I hope you're happy because you deserve that everyday. I was still kinda in shock so I just kissed him hard and told him I loved him and he went on to work. I love this man y'all. That's my sex story from this morning. I'm still laying here dick shocked by how great my boyfriend is.