Would you invite a person like this to your shower?

I have a coworker who I spend a great deal of time with. She's ok, kind of a sour puss but we laugh a lot together. She's been trying to get pregnant for the last 20 years. She has only been pregnant once and miscarried at 12 weeks. I have always been supportive of her fertility struggles. I didn't tell her I was pregnant until I was 13 weeks because I knew it would upset her. Around her I didn't talk about my pregnancy at all and I was very respectful. However, she became very mean and judgemental towards me and would constantly put me down (subtlety) it got worse when I got a new job and got a salary increase of almost 20k more than her. I didn't flaunt anything but she still became very bitter towards me. I was happy when I left to my new job so I didn't have to see her everyday. But she still texted me for occasional updates. I posted on social media about my pregnancy (gender, due date etc) and she texted me asking me those same questions (we are friends on Facebook) pretending like she didn't see it. She puts down my new job and I stopped texting her back. My baby shower is coming up and I really don't want her there. But I know she's going to be very upset if I don't invite her. What should I do?

Vote below to see results!