My Beautiful Girl is here

jolly
My Baby arrived on her due date! It was the 18th and there was no signs I was thoroughly fed up, I thought I was going to be pregnant forever ha.. at 10.15 at night I was sat watching TV with my 8 year old, when my waters suddenly broke! No pains or anything. I called the maternity unit who told me to go in. Sorted my other 2 children with nan and grandad, and got to the maternity home at 11.00pm when the pains started! After a check found I was only 2cm dilated so went for a walk with my partner, things progressed quickly from then. I was in and out of the bath trying to calm down the contractions, I begged for an epidural and when she checked I was 8cm so it was to late for anything other than gas and air! I was crying and asking for a cesarean 😂😂 when I felt the urge to push!! After 5 mins and 5 pushes my beautiful baby girl was born . 6lb10oz of pure perfection and a tiny 45cm. I even cut the cord myself! So from start to finish I was a bit over 8 hours. I couldn't be happier with my beautiful baby girl my other 2 beautiful children and my perfect gorgeous partner 😍💏👬👶💞💕🌏