jealous boyfriend πŸ™„πŸ˜’

Soooo...I'm currently 20 weeks and a day pregnant rightnow... (yay πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ€°πŸ½) well I been so sluggish and not wanting to do my hair and dressed...(mainly because I can't fit anything and I don't have new clothes) well my bf and I and the kids just moved into a new apartment, it has two flights for of stairs to get inside the house 😧😱😳...well I don't get out the house much..I just do the basics...cook , clean , take care of the kids, remember to take my vitamins and find the energy to be intimate with him..πŸ˜’ so the other day we went out the house to help his sister and niece in some drama they had going on...πŸ˜’πŸ™„.. when I get ready to walk put the door he tells me I need to do better with my hair because I won't to showcase my gf...(only for a new neighbor he met trying to one up him) πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ!! I said if you would do more things around the house and make me feel beautiful I told him if he would give attention to our relationship and try to do things with me then I would!!! Skip to today!!! So I normally put the trash on the porch for him to take out...but today was different. I did my makeup...nothing fancy!! I brushed my hair and put something cute on. And the trash was at the door so I decided to get out the house and empty it since it's literally around the house!!! He was driving by and said I was trying to be seen...wtf?!? I'm in the house 24/7...and the 1 time I go out the house without his approval he flips!!! Ugh so I said "I have a big ass belly how can I hide?!?" So I wasn't trying to be seen, I was taking the trash out dummie!!! Ugggh so insecure!!!