my sister doesn't want my husband at her wedding

Brittany • Proud Mama to Baby Girls Born 8/3/18 and 6/5/20

My relationship with my sister has been rocky for some time. She got engaged recently, and I couldn't be happier for her and her future wife. Yesterday she broke the news to me that she is keeping her wedding very small, like just my parents and my brother, her closest friends and her fiancés Mom and sister. When I realized she didn't want my husband there I was taken aback. I've been with him for ten years and this is the first time she's ever mentioned any animosity towards him. I broke the news to him and he was so gracious. He said if she doesn't want him there, then it's okay. She told me she doesn't want any negotiation about it. I'm broken hearted over my relationship with her all the time. I always make an effort and she shuts me down. This feels very final because she hasn't been a friend to me or a part of my life in years. She was the maid of honor in our wedding, I care about her so much but she keeps doing things that hurt me. I'm trying to conceive and the stress really scares me. I don't know how to deal with any of it. Every time I feel like I can trust her again she hurts me. I know I haven't always been perfect to her but I've made a lot of strides and I'm exhausted from hysterically crying every time I let her into my world. any comment and advice are appreciated. Please be sensitive, I'm in a fragile place.

Update: I attended the wedding. My husband did not. My sister said I was rude and flipped out at me because I clearly did not want to be there, but after all of her drama and being horrible to me, my husband, my brother for many years and my parents I couldn’t leave the emotion out of it. It has been a year since I had seen her. Now it’s been five months and I haven’t spoken to her since. I wen through mAny months where I was so distraught I didn’t get my period regularly. It would come randomly after 18 day or then 40 days. Clearly my trauma with her was effecting me. I started seeing a therapist. I began acupuncture and meditation and now I’m happy to say I am doing better, but my sister and her wife are not in my life anymore. We both agreed we don’t want to speak. She doesn’t speak to my parents but is still on speaking terms with my brother.