Make up sex had me like πŸ˜©πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ™€πŸ’€

Katty
Ugh so lately my papi and I have been fighting a lot lately over little things that blow up and become about me and so he starts with me! So I haven't fucked him since Sunday and as Ariana grande says "don't be a shamed anytime, any place, let him know that you got it like that" which seems accurate for me because I'm always down to have sex and have a high sex drive😜 so I get to his house and I get him to talk to me and we talk it out and I'm still kinda upset and he expected me so fuck him! Well... I put up a front but I know my horny little self wanted that dick πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…so I give into it πŸ˜…and the make up sex was really good 😩 been a while since I gone a few days without that good dick 😩 and when I got it ugh😩 I wanted more and more...was totally soaked and sensitive as af ...too bad we Β couldn't keep going after he busted because he mom needed us in the sala but still ugh it was so amazing πŸ˜©πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦him saying what he wanted and hearing how turned on her was made me even wetter 😘 I knew he missed this pussy πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ and on top of that today he wants to spice things up and go on a walk late at night and just fuck in the woods πŸ˜œβ€πŸ‘…πŸ’¦ I'm excited! 😊😢Got any stories of the best make up sex/public or spicy sex? Feel free to add 😊