premature babies please read!

Telisia 🇭🇹 • 23/ happy wife/ Florida ☀️🌴/ 🇭🇹 🇯🇲 Mommy of 2. 👦🏾👧🏽•God•family•work
Please ladies I need some advice. 
I'm currently 20 weeks 4 days pregnant. I've been in the ER since 3/2/17 due stomach and chest pain. My pregnancy is already high risk due my blood clots disorder, cardiomyopathy (heart failure) & low blood pressure. Well since I've been in the ER my stomach did go away but an ultrasound was done anyway to make sure my little girl is ok, which she is head down in mommys cervix doing great. As for my heart on the other it's getting weaker and weaker every day that goes by. I am already aware of my situation and the Obgyn told me this was going to happen if I did not terminate the pregnancy, which my SO and I already said no! I don't regret my decision especially after my 3 back to back miscarriages in 2016 that never gotten passed 9 weeks! Well last night an echo was performed on my heart (ultrasound of the heart) and this morning my drs finally when over with me. I was already scheduled to be induced at 37 weeks however now it's my is 10xs weaker my inducement has been changed to 30 weeks. And that's if my heart doesn't give out on me killing the both of us. I've been taking my medication but it's now to the point I have to wear a LifeVest. It shocks the heart! I'm 23 years old and I'm so scared to take care of a premature baby. My son was full term 8.6 lbs and he's now five. I know this story is pretty long but please give me some advice about taking care of a premature baby.