over it

Kaylee • Amarah Paizley's Mommy
So i guess i just need to vent or rant or whatever you want to call it... so where do i start me and my Fiancé have been together for almost two years.. he has two  daughters and we are expecting our first together in August. When we meet his mother lived out of state and they didnt talk becuz of family issues from before she left. About six months ago she moved back to california and has an 8 year old 3 and 2 year old she started staying with us in dec. our house is really small only a one bedroom.. we only have his girls everyother week they r 8 and 4 since she started staying with us our girls have gotten head lice from her girls and she doesnt clean there hair out so ive had to do our girls hair over n over just for them to keep getting it and if i dont do it there moms wont let them come for our visits but i probably would either so i understand them but it still upsetting. Now for the past month or so all his mom does is sleep all day while her kids run wild in Our lil house she doesnt clean up after then she only Feeds then cereal and cup of noodles when we cook they wont eat the food so it just get waisted and she just sleeps n expects us to watch them for her when she is capable to do it her self they just cry for her to wake up all day n she just yells at them its really sad i told my fiancé i want her to leave but i feel bad becuz she has no where to go her mom n her sister told her she had to leave thats why she started staying with us when she did im just tired of the disrespect of our home n the way she talks to my fiancé just becuz she is his mom bothers me so much im not one for confrontation so i stay quiet but im about to explode... im just trying to care for our lil family and she is just in the way has only given us 300 in 4 months of staying with us sorry i need to let it out could say more but i feel better now