Is fever related to pregnancy?

Sarah
I had protected sex once but the guy didn't even cum in the condom so I know I'm fine. A few days after that I started feeling PMS and he actually gave me an UTI since he went down on me but he was sick. Anyways, I was getting out of my sickness and we slept together last Friday the 3rd. He seemed a bit sick still and he said he was on medication. We had unprotected sex but he didn't cum inside me, but still I took plan b 14 hrs after and I was on my cycle day 27. I work as a nanny and the baby seemed like he had stomach flu and I'm very sick right now, maybe is the stomach flu OR the guy. The day after I took plan b I started eating a lot, had some cramps, bloated, more urine, constipation, tired... I'm linked to my family's cycle and most of them just got it a few days ago so I'm not worried much. I just don't feel sore boobs or acne. I think it's too early to test. It hasn't even been a week after sex. What do you think 😫 I'm sneezing and coughing badly, lots of boogers, headache, chills, moody, my body is really hot but I feel cold.