LETS TALK GIRL NAMES

Alex💁🏼🏳️‍🌈
Why, no, im not pregnant, but I'm looking to change my name and thought all you future/current mom's out there might have some good ideas. I plan on changing both my first and last name, maybe even middle too, on my 18th birthday this December. My current name is Kierstyn Alexandra Hill, which is cute and all, but the reason I need to change my name, long story short, is because my biological father is an abusive piece of shit who I'm now estranged from but he still sends me birthday cards and I have nightmares about him showing up to my house and raping me again, so I don't want him to be able to find me. No pity please. 
Sooooo I want it to be something unique but not as hard to spell as my current name lol. Also, I want to change my last name but honestly it'll probably be Smith or something like that because, well, I'm sick of having my rapist's last name but if I changed my name before I turned 18 he would have to sign off on it, which kind of defeats the purpose of him not knowing my name. And he obviously knows my mother's maiden name, too. So yeah, let me know what you think I look like or if you have any ideas on what I should change my name too :) I like unisex names or names that are typically more feminine
A little bit about me: Swedish and Finnish, natural hair and eye color in photo, obsessed with makeup, very smart, used to be athletic but not so much anymore, going to school to become a nurse. Very ambitious and I try not to let things hold me back :) Also I love meaningful tattoos and got my first one a couple months ago (can also be seen on my profile)