boyfriends parents

My boyfriends parents hate me. I've always low key felt they didn't like me but now I'm certain. It's mostly his mum. But what do I do? I haven't done anything for them to hate me 
They treat him like he's a child ( he's 18 in 2 months) and if he stays at mine they message him and tell him to be home the next day by 11am or something like that and he doesn't listen to them and he stays at mine again without me knowing they tell him these things so it looks bad on me. He stayed over Friday night and was meant to be home Saturday but he stayed again. His mum was messaging to tell him to come home and then she messaged me and said pretty much " I'm not letting him waste his year 12 he needs to come home now. What's your mums number" and it was longer and from my perspective rude. He told me not to reply so I didn't. She also messaged me it at about 12am. But what do I do? It's a long weekend and it's Sunday now and he's at home. We have tomorrow off school and I was meant to stay at his tonight (which obviously I didn't because how this happened ) but I've always felt like this. She always seems so rude when I go to his after school. So I never stay there anymore but what do I do?