Don't know what to do or say

So we've been together going on 4 years this may he doesn't want kids and recently said he doesn't want to get married. I haven't thought about it up until now because we are getting close to our 4 year anniversary...I'm lost for words, I guess I don't mean anything to him...we meet as much as we can we didn't meet during the holidays, we just recently met up...but it's like what else happens after this? If I'm not his one, what's next, I'm not sure whether to say or go, this long distance relationship has been an overall battle😢...I thought that was the purpose of dating, maybe I'm looking at this wrong, idk 😓😣

*he wants me to continue to love him and keep what we have, but idk it feels like friend's with benefits or seems like it...like I'm supposed to be there for you, continue to love you, but it's like, I don't know how describe it...this is my second long distance relationship and it seems off even though he keeps saying we'll have more time together, it doesn't seem like its happening