is he tryna use me or is he looking for something serious

So there's this boy in my form and I'm most of my classes we either sit near each other or next to each other and we always talk and everyday we get closer.Im best friends with his ex girl and she's made us got closer.me and him always talk about having sex and kissing and shit like that and hes always tryna feel me up and touch my hands shit like that like he says stuff like "safe me" "come here lemme work with you" "help me out" and he's a joker like he's such a saracastic person but he's so so serious with me and he turns red I swear on my mothers life he turns red when he speaks to me and he doesn't turn red with anyone else and he gives me so much attention and he walks looks at me that even teachers tell him to stop turning and looking.hes always talking about me and whispering stuff to his best mate and his best mate laughs when he's trying to make a move and hes really like horny as well like he's always asking to do stuff and I'm the same as well but idk is he looking for something serious or does he want to use me