💥💥 I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?!?

I have no idea what to do. Please any help would be very helpful. I am a sophomore in high school. I spent my whole life moving from place because of my dad's job. I have never really had any solid friends bcause I would always move away soon. I have always been ok with this because it was a part of my life i just needed to accept. However, when i was in 6th grade, we bought a house with no plans of moving. I was new to this middle school and it was in a small town so everyone knew each oter really really well. It was hard but i got used to it. Overtime i made lots of friends for the first time in my life. I loved it there. I have extreme asthma and have nearly died 4 times due to this. Im also anemic and gastric(i know. Its a mess) anyway here i got sick a lot less and life was just great. Good grades, good health, good family life and social life. I did freshman year there and then my family moved again about 12 miles away from this town. I moved schools as well did my younger sister. She loves it here. I hate my new school. Ive been here for 4 months and ive already been to the emergancy room 3 times because of my sicknesses acting up. I have about two or three anxiety attacks per day. My threapist says on scaling graph, scoring 32 is having SEVERE anxiety. I scored 54. My new school is racist and as a poc that isnt very helpful. By racist i mean segregation exists. The bathrooms stalls are labeled as "colored" and "whites" and so are water fountains. Its like the 1950s here. I get physically pushed and ppl have said "go back to your country" or they make jokes about " how im going to bomb up the school" (im indian). I hate it here so much and i honestly feel sick and ive been failing all my classes since i got here. I want to transfer back to my old school. It'll be a 30 min drive through a freeway getting there and since i cant drive it, id have to take the public bus on my way back which'll take 1 hour and half bc i'd have to switch buses and walk a bit as well to manage. Spending 2 hours per day on transportation is insane but id be happier. I can't survive 4 months at my new school, i have no idea what'll do for the next 2 years. But going back also has many problems. I don't know what to do. Sorry this was so long.

Vote below to see results!