I'm giving it all to God

JessiKa

Monday I got a call from my doctor asking me to come in. He wanted to discuss my blood work. I instantly started to worry. I've been worried since day one. We tried for 3 years I became pregnant twice during those 3 years. Which ended in me miscarrying two. All the heartbreak and crying etc I gave up. Once I found out I was pregnant in November we keep it to ourselves. After 10 weeks I was excited. But now everything has come to a screeching halt. Tomorrow I will go into my local hospital to get test for my child having Down syndrome. I haven't been same since leaving the doctor office Monday. We came into another problem while at the doctor I was told I had the sickle cell trait which I never knew about. My partner also has the sickle cell trait. I been through so much. I'm drained I can't take it anymore so I'm giving everything to God. I don't really care if she has Down syndrome or sickle cell or whatever. I ready to meet/hold my daughter and let her know she is loved and always wanted.

I don't know why I wrote this but I feel better now. Thanks for reading if you read have a bless day!!