Plus size + Tattoo?

Annie • 23 years old. Diagnosed with PCOS & hypothyroidism. Married for 5 years. Ellie Rose 💕👶🏼 & Millie Jean 💕🤰🏼
I need advice. 
I have terrible body image issues. Specifically I'm super insecure of my arms. During the summer, I always wear cardigans over dresses or tank tops despite the 100 degree heat. I stress over finding appropriate summer clothes that will accommodate my insecurity yet keep me as cool as possible. 
When I go sleeveless, I'm constantly wondering if other people notice or if the way I'm standing makes me look bigger than I actually am. This insecurity stems from my mother telling me my arms are super fat & ill one day look like her. She's morbidly obese. 
I've been trying to work on this & recently have been thinking about getting a tattoo in the areas I'm insecure about. I've seen plus size women with arm tattoos and I think they look fierce. I just want to be confident in who I am and not worry about the clothes I'm wearing. I want to be comfortable. {Yes, I do have one tattoo already so I know what to expect.}
Good idea or no? 

Placement:
Design: