boyfriend issues

so me and my boyfriend been together for 2 years and 4 months already... i feel kinda scared on what to expect further in this relationship.... i never been with anyone this long before so im scared on what will happen, like cheating or him breaking up with me or stuff negative like that... Our relationship is the scale of 6-10... not that bad but we do fight for dumb stuff.. and i'm the jealous type... 😓.. we do love each other a lot more than you think... he's basically my best friend, my ONLY friend actually so IF we were to split up for a reason, i'll be in a depression or maybe in a mentally hospital.. seriously... the point is ,,How do you keep a relationship going??? What would i expect in the future with him?? We dont live together YET but this year supposedly we're going to find a house for rent ..and start our lives.. that's what he told me.. He's 26 and i'm 22. im just a bit scared on what the future holds for us.. My past relationships messed me up and i have been cheated on before.. so i'm afraid he will do something in the future to me 😓...