Rough Day in the ER

So I'm 5 weeks and 3 days and last night I got some cramps that were annoying but bearable. I thought it was gas pains honestly. I told myself If it wasn't better when I woke up I'll go in. So I woke up at 3am and I felt fine I went pee and instantly the pain started again so I laid back down went to sleep until 5am and still had the pain so called my doctor they told me to come in at 8. I did and they said since I'm so early they can't locate the pregnancy yet via ultrasound but they did see a cyst on my left ovary (alllll my cramping was on the left side) so they told me to not workout and take it easy it could be nothing. I get home and instantly my cramps got 10X worse and I started bleeding and I was in really bad pain with sharp pains on my left side so my husband drives me to ER where they do a formal ultrasound and they can see "something" in the uterus and and my uterine walls were thick but they can see a cyst on my left ovary and a sac on my left Fallopian tube but they can't tell what it is. Mean time I'm still bleeding lighter than before and I'm still cramping. The doc comes in and says my HCG Levels are at 1900 which is ok but I need to go back Sunday for another blood test to see if they rise. If they don't rise I need to do a DND. If they do rise we need to monitor it to make sure it's not an ectopic. I'm still cramping on the left side. This will be my second miscarriage in a row if I loose it. I'm a wreck, has anyone gone through this?