Giving up my dreams for high school

I am going into high school and since I have dyslexia I am applying to private schools with a scholarship. But I am a sirious dancer. I am dancing at a pre-professional level. Dance is what I love. It's my escape from life. I eat and breath dance. I don't do team sports because of dance I can't hang out with my friends because of dance. It's my life and since I was 3 all I have ever cared about was dance. But if I go to this private school I won't get out of school in time to dance. I will have to quit. I love the school though it is perfect for me. It teaches me well it has the community and opportunities I want. And I will probably get into a good college if I go here. I am picking between school and dance. People just say to pick what you want more but I can't pick. It's not that easy. No matter what I do I will feel like I am making the wrong decision. And I know that I will always wonder what would happen if I chose the other. I know that I won't have a career in dance but I can't just give it up. I was just gonna flip a coin because I literally cannot pick between having a future and having happiness. When I flipped the coin I got heads meaning that I was gonna go to the private school. And then I cried for two hours straight because I knew that I was giving up who I am. I have to tell my parents the decision tomorrow morning. I have no idea what to do. If I go to the private school then I will learn so much better and I will have an overall better school experience. But if I go I loose myself.