16 weeks at the Er ☆UPDATED ×3☆

Jennifer

I'm 16 weeks 2 days. I woke up this morning and there was blood after I peed. Wen went straight to the hospital. I was in the waiting room for like 15 minutes. I have a pressure in my stomach and back. They had me pee in a cup and it was bright pink almost red and when I wiped it looked like when I was on a period. I was crying and praying waiting on the doctor. He came in as soon as he heard (I think he even skipped a patient But I could be wrong) he got the ultrasound out and found the baby. Said there was blood around the placenta. They found the heartbeat using the ultrasound but not using the doppler. I have been crying and praying this whole time. They had me do another urine test there was less blood but still there was blood and when they did the pelvic exam there was no blood in the cervix or vagina. Where they found the heartbeat I noticed it is like 3- 4 inches lower than last week when I went in for my 16 week check up.

I didn't even have bleeding with my last pregnancy when I miscarried back in August. I didn't even know until September and i had to have a D&C

~☆UPDATE☆~

They said it was called a threatened abortion or a threatened miscarriage. They want me to follow up with my doctor. Put me on bed rest until I can get in on Thursday. They said if the pad has to be changed in less than an hour then to go in, but not to stress that this happens more than anyone would think. Just to keep stress free and to rest as much as possible.

Please keep me in your prayers and thoughts

~♡UPDATE♡~

Today I'm still bleeding but I've noticed I only bleed a lot if I have to hold in my pee. Other than that it's just a little on the TP and none in the toilet.

~◇~ UPDATE ~◇~

There was a heartbeat today and they said there is no longer blood surrounding the placenta if there is it's just a little bit. She said to continue bed rest but to start walking a little more everyday and to come back at my 20 week check up unless the bleeding gets worse.