coparent help.. kinda long

So if you read my last post the father of my son isn't going to sign the birth certificate to get off of child support.. but I decided I'm going through with a paternity test & going to court for him to pay it because I need the help.. I'm 19 & have no family here & I was planning on living in Mexico for a while with my family for emotional support because I'm suffering from depression & hoping that will make it better my question is. Can I still get the help while living in Mexico? Will he still have to pay child support even though I'm not in the country?