No break for me

Stacey
So I'm a partial stay at home mom to a 4 month old and 5 year old. I do work as a serve two times a week. My husband works a normal 40 hour week job. 4am to noon. Why is it that I do 99% of the housework, take care of the kids, work part time...yet I am NEVER offered a nap or anything. He can lounge around, do whatever. I feel bad saying something, because when I do he says, I worked 8 hours today. But when I say I'm tired he looks at me like I'm crazy because to him all I've been doing today is "sitting around at home watching tv". Apparently the magic fairy does the dishes, vacuums, cleans the bathroom, takes care of the baby and cooks. He'll hold the baby sometimes but he will just sit there holding him while he plays on his phone and sometimes he'll talk to him but it only lasts for 5 minutes or so. He says he doesn't know what to do with him. Ummm, lay him on the floor and play! He laughs, he loves grabbing at toys. It's so frustrating! He's a great husband most of the time but he sucks at helping me out.🙁🙁🙁