relationship advice as I'm lost

So me and OH been together a year. I have  three kids by ex partner and pregnant with this partner. He always has a temper never ever hit me he shouts gets angry threatens etc slams doors. 
Basically ages ago he had fb and added random woman no idea why. He just accepted requests. Now don't get me wrong tells me he loves me all time etc. I struggle initiating sex as feel hidieous 
He's 26 I'm 31 before me he was seeing another lass same who was 21 very skinny the only way is Essex type girl and yes I know he got with me but still. Makes me insecure ok. I'm human. Anyway whenever anyone tries to add me on fb or talk to me at work he kicks off. Yet he comes home tells me about some lass at work whose 38 married and trying it on with every bloke there. He said she's trouble. Next thing he's got her on his friends list on fb. I said r u taking the piss. 
Anyways today I messaged him at work and said we both don't trust each other etc and don't know what to do etc.
I put my fb status as time for changes. 
Anyway I pick him up from work and I am due in work he comes out screaming and crying calling me a slut saying I've made him angry and everyone he works with thinks I'm evil and now he has to explain why he had to delete that woman he works with to everyone at work 
He threatened to smash my face in said when I've had baby he will kill me. He was hitting the car. He said he wished he fucking had cheated on me and wish he stayed with his ex and made it work etc 
Everything I am so lost