When you cannot stand your S/Os family....

Sunn
I love my s/o...he's the greatest man in the world but I can not stand his family. Not only because of their clingy way of life and need to be in everyone's business but they're extremely rude and ill mannered. I decided that most of them won't be allowed to the hospital during birth/around my baby after birth only because of how they've treated me. Part of me feels bad because that's his family, but he understands and respects my wishes. They'll say sly things like "I wish you and the baby the best" talking to him, but leave me out. They're Asian, if it matters. Some of them a bit racist.(Me being Hispanic + Caucasian). His mother is wonderful, his father as well. His cousins, aunts, uncles and what not are the problem. They aren't involved in my daily life but they do come around often and it's the most uncomfortable experience. He'll never understand seeing as my family being of mixed races, doesn't alienate anyone. I don't even think I should feel bad for excluding people who make life suck for me whenever they're around but I do regardless. Anyway, just wanted to rant.