advice needed

So last weekend I took 3 pregnancy test bc my period was late and found out that I was pregnant. I am about 5 weeks and I have no idea what I should do. I know I'm not ready for a kid bc I'm still pretty young myself and trying to get myself together. My bf and I still have problems within the relationship and he has made it clear that it is my choice but that he doesn't want a baby right now which means he wants me to have an abortion. I don't believe in abortion for so many different reasons and I know that no matter what the situation is, if I have this baby I'm gonna get it together and do what I have to do to make sure everything is good when it is born.  I also am scared to bring a baby into the world in a situation where their parents aren't together bc I grew up like that and it really bothered me. I wanted my kid to be born into a family where their parents are together unlike how I was raised. Anywho, I'm just looking for a little advice on this situation. I don't know what to do and I'm scared that if I keep it like I want he's gonna resent me and if I get an abortion like he wants I'm gonna really hate myself for it. I have an appointment with my primary care doctor to actually confirm what the pregnancy test said but Any advice is helpful.