Drives me nuts...😡

Hailey
My husband drives me nuts... I breastfeed out 2 week old baby so he can't help out much there but when I do ask him to help out with things he gets irritated and rude. We don't do split shifts three the night because once we had the baby I became a SHM and he works at 7am as an electrician so it just makes more sense for me to be the one who stays up while he sleeps....btw he sleeps up in our king bed while I am downstairs on the couch with the baby and her bassinet and stuff. (Our couches are small leather so not so comfy after a while) what is killing me tonight is that he said "do you wanna move to the small couch so I can lay on the big couch and hangout with you two a little longer before bed?" Well hanging out is him sleeping on the couch while I'm up rocking the baby to sleep so I can get in a few Z's....it's only 9 o'clock.....and he literally always complains about being sick...he's fine all day until he gets home and his excuse is "when I'm at work I just am working so much that I don't notice not feeling good until I get home and relax" ....he did have a cold a week ago, which I and our baby now have....so not fun for me.......he always asks why I have such a short fuse with him...I WONDER FREAKING WHY!🙄😡