Life of a SAHM 😬

katie • Pregnant through IVF after 4 years of infertility and 4 consecutive early losses. Mommy to Alaina (6) and Niko due 11/18 💓
So my daughter will be 2 next month. I started potty training her this week. The first two days were bumpy but she's doing great! For the last 2 days we've been accident free 👏🏼👏🏼 Well today I go to let my dogs out. My backyard isn't fully fenced in so I have to watch them. So I'm watching them and I'm watching my girl through the window. All of a sudden I hear her screaming bloody murder. I look and she's pointing in the house. So, I run in like a bat out of hell and I run through the kitchen. Then as I'm about to run into the dining room I look at where she's pointing and she has taken an ENORMOUS dump on the floor 💩 I'm talking massive here ladies... Well, first things first I have to call my dogs inside or I will have a whole other set of problems chasing them around the neighborhood. So I call them and one comes but the other doesn't so I have to keep calling him and I hear my daughter scream "NOOOOOO!!! POO POO NOOOO" So, I run inside and my chihuahua has eaten her gigantic turd 😐 Needless to say my already unhappy 2 year old was not pleased. This was all within 10 minutes of waking up this morning. Happy Friday! 💁🏻